Welcome to the For Teens portion of the Teenwise Minnesota website. While we don’t provide services directly to youth, here is a list of links and resources to get you to high quality, accurate information that can help answer your questions. As always, if you are looking for something specific we’re just an email or call away at 651-644-1447 or *protected email*!
- Ambiente Joven – Advocates for Youth Latino LGBT Youth Page
- Amplify Your Voice – Advocates for Youth Teen Page
- Campaign for Our Children, Inc. Teen Guide
- CDC For Teens Page
- Go Ask Alice
- I Wanna Know
- It’s Your Sex Life
- Love is Respect
- MN STD and Family Planning Hotline: 1-800-78-FACTS or text 66746
- My Sistahs – Advocates for Youth Young Women of Color Initiative
- Planned Parenthood – Info for Teens
- Sex, Etc.
- Stay Teen – National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy’s Teen Page
- United Way 2-1-1 – You can dial 211 for community services in your area
- Youth Resource – Advocates for Youth LGBT Youth Page